DEFT is a payment solution designed for people who are seeking a simpler way to meet their payment obligations.
How to use DEFT
To pay your account:
- Click on the DEFT logo above & follow the on screen instructions if you are a First Time User (please note - you will require your 16 digit DEFT Reference Number which is displayed on the bottom of your Levy Notice) or
- Click on the DEFT logo above and Login with your Username and Password
The DEFT payment facility has been introduced for your convenience. However, you can still make your payments by:
- Phone 1300 30 10 90
- Credit Card (Mastercard / Visa / Amex / Diners). A surcharge will apply for using your credit card.
- In person at any Australia Post outlet
- Mail to DEFT Payment Systems with the tear off section from your notice.
Frequently asked questions about DEFT
What is DEFT?
DEFT Payment Systems – the flagship product of Macquarie Payment Services – is a simple, easy and secure way to manage payments.
When can DEFT be paid?
DEFT payments can be made 24 hours a day, everyday.
Who can I ask for help?
The DEFT help desk is available on 1800 672 162 between 8:30am and 6:30pm to assist with your enquiries. You can also visit the website for more information www.deft.com.au