Community Title Scheme
One of the fastest growing housing development sectors in recent years is the community title scheme. Community title is structured as property which has been divided into individual lots. This may include strata schemes and/or Torrens Title lots, with common areas and shared services.
The complexity of these developments incorporates not only the common property, but also the common services and additional responsibilities that go with the community common areas and non-common property.
Being the market leader, BCS Strata Management has the knowledge, expertise and experience of over 40 years in managing community title schemes, neighbourhood precincts and community associations, providing professional guidance and support to your scheme. Whatever the title BCS can deliver exceptional customer service and work closely with all owners to protect their most valuable asset, their home and further enhance community living.
BCS provides management services to a large number of community title schemes in New South Wales. With 10 branches spread across from Tweed Heads in the north to Wollongong in the south, we have a local branch/office that is close to you, with local strata managers who have the capability, resources and expertise to effectively manage the complexities of a community title scheme.
Click Here to Find your Branch
What we can offer:
- Expertise of a market leader with over 40 years experience in managing community title scheme
- In-depth experience, local knowledge and understanding of all building and strata matters
- BCS is financially stable, secure and is one of the most reputable in the strata profession
- Professional and certified strata managers supported by a dedicated support team for your scheme, with good knowledge and understanding of your scheme
- Unique and comprehensive electronic library for knowledge management to keep clients informed on current legislation and rules
- We offer advanced technology, best practice processes and systems that only a leader can provide
- Through Community Health & Safety we offer a practical solution to minimise risk to your scheme
- Our Community Select online directory provides access to exclusive database of certified, insured and reliable property contractors
- We offer round the clock emergency maintenance service through our Community After Hours call centre
- Our Community Utilities can deliver significant cost savings on electricity and assist in setting up metering for water and gas consumption
- Access to Community Hub - an online portal that offers easy access to all your building administration anytime and anywhere
- Online Invoice Approval system allows you to review, approve or reject supplier invoices and gives you control and transparency of all invoices for your scheme
- Accurate and up-to-date financial reporting with complete transparency and online access to records
- We have professional indeminity insurance of$ 20 million
- The BCS team structure ensure continuity of service providing professional, polite, courteous and efficient communication.